Sunday, June 25, 2017

Sunday Confessions | 6-25-17


I Confess

Not going to lie, haven't really been feeling the blog lately. Hoping it's just the summer (heat) doldrums.

I Confess

So I cried at work on Thursday. That was embarrassing.

I Confess

My turtle got another piece of a foxtail in his eye but luckily it came out again. This happened last summer. It kind of got stuck in the corner of his eye that would disappear (to where???) when he would blink but I finally was able to grab and pull it off.

I Confess

Did I mention that my neighbors pulled out one of my bushes/spikes? They suck.


I Confess

They still have that car tied to the tree. 

I Confess

I owe the dentist about 1000 dollars now even with insurance, with the cavity and now broken tooth/crown.

I Confess

And getting the temporary crown, being in the very back of my mouth, means I know have a split on the corner of my mouth. Ouchie. My mouth is too small for such dental work.

I Confess

Father's Day weekend was a bear, ugh. I have a post about that. Or one I'm working on anyways.

I Confess

It was 106 degrees that Sunday. And we don't have air conditioning. And the power went out.

I Confess

My family is going through some drama llama, which I'm just a third party of, but not sure how it's going to play out. Especially since I work with two of them now.

I Confess

I guess what I'm trying to say is life sucks in a not so terrible way, like oh first-world-problems poor you commence eye roll, but realistically those are the only problems I'm going to have. You know, unless the zombie apocalypse happens. Or global warming sends California into the ocean. And I don't like swimming so that will just be one more thing I will complain about.

2 comments:

  1. Ok so a zombie apocalypse wouldn't be the worst scenario is what you are saying? ;-) I would be screwed, I live on an island, they would take over here in 5 seconds flat. You could at least run to Canada or the Rocky Mountains or someplace similiar (I always wonder why none of the settlements move to Colorodo or soemthing in zombie shows/movies - like, you could just push the zombies down the mountain, they are way too dumb to climb that steep anyway? Just me?!). Anyway no wonder you have no blogging mojo, life stresses will do that to you. I have no real excuse other than laziness. I feel a lot of rage on your behalf at your neighbors, they sound like complete douche wads. Dentists are so outrageously expensive, we need teeth to live, there should be laws against them charging so much. I don't do Father's Day because we don't talk so it's not that hard but also I feel like a lame loser for not having a Dad.Sorry yours sucked. Um you have a higher paying job, ignore the dentist bill and buy a one room a.c. and stay in that room until summer is over? Sorry I give bad advice! Hope things ease up soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally with you on the zombie thing, higher ground!!! Yeah, there will be some up there if it's a walking dead thing and you become a zombie when you die, but there won't be hordes up there because they wouldn't make it up there!

      My neighbors are complete douchewads.Some friends told me I need to call the cops every time I hear them yell/smash windows which is like social anxiety hell but I guess I need to try.

      Don't feel like a loser for not being close to a family member! I'm not that close to my mom which feels like sacrilege in today's society but that's how it is. Like I live in the same city and I never visit. Or call. I send mother's day gifts and facebook messages like twice a year, so that totally counts, right? ha.

      Ha, I like your advice ;) Just cool off and hide sounds like a plan.

      Delete