Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sunday Confessions | 5-28-17



I Confess

I just want one day at work where I don't feel like a total moron.


I Confess

I wrote the above confession on Thursday, on Friday one of the doctors said that he was surprised how fast I acclimated. I'm not usually one for positive encouragement, I prefer to not hear anything, but dang if that wasn't something I needed to hear.


I Confess

Two new kitties have been visiting the yard. One I call "Soya's Boyfriend" and the other one I haven't actually given an official name, only seen it once or twice, but it has a lame back leg. Both are large and fluffy, so not strays. Soya HATES both of them so much it makes me laugh. I mean, not to minimalize her feelings or anything, but normally she is so super chill and she is too fat to climb the fence so she ends up hugging it in anger.


I Confess

The neighbors have removed one of my plants including the metal spikes. When I don't know. I'm guessing when they tied their car to the tree. Why they've done that, I don't know. My husband told me to not worry about it, I'm already stressing about work too much. He said he'd just get one of the lawyers to start writing letters to her mom. Made me think of this (because really though, everything makes me think of Red Dwarf):



Also, I added a little poll on the sidebar to the left, I'd love it if you would answer! I have a million posts in draft and would like to know which ones I should focus my energy on first :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, sweetie. I'm sure you are doing great at work. I'm not just saying that. I don't believe in saying nice things I don't mean. I honestly think you are probably doing better than you think. Hopefully it will all catch up and wash out and you'll start to feel confident soon. :) They are lucky to have you, and also, they wouldn't have hired you if they didn't think you could do it.

    The Red Dwarf clip is hilarious and so apropos. Your neighbors are psychos. Another episode of HNiWY. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, I really appreciate that :) My husband says I overthink things and I undervalue myself. Starting tomorrow I'm on my own, let's hope I absorbed enough to carry through the next three weeks! I'm nervous to be sure. One it's been an adjustment just having a different job after ten years. Getting to know new people. New routine. It's been a bit rough on my brain.

      Delete
    2. and also: you're back! :) :) :)

      Delete