Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sunday Confessions | 5-14-17


I Confess

My neighborhood is weird...

This morning, I would say about 8ish, my husband and I were lounging on the couch enjoying the morning quiet when my husband says, is that yelling? I immediately run to the backyard because it sounds close to the house, so must be Awful Ross and her bf, but I stand by the fence and it doesn't sound like next door. Hmm. Maybe Patrick and his wife again? So I jog over to the garage and teeter on the rock band drum stool to look out the garage windows.

And...

It is Patrick's wife... but she is in the cul de sac crying, rainbow socks no shoes, arguing with the mom of the kid that plays basketball that thinks I have too many cats. The basketball kid mom is standing on one side of her minivan, while crazy Patricks wife is on the other side, crying, with a piece of paper in her hands pleading for the other lady not to call the cops, she doesn't want to go to jail, but will she just talk to her and take the paper... The basketball kid mom gets back in her van telling Patrick's wife to go home, she is scaring her and her family. Patrick's wife goes to the driver's side and continues to plead... I couldn't make out much of it, just Patricks name a few times, and basketball kid mom says I don't know who you are talking about, I don't know Patrick, and drives away.

Patrick's mom goes back across the street and paces up and down, smoking a cigarette, either on the phone or talking to herself, crying/talking loudly, with no shoes on.

I don't know what is going on.

2 comments:

  1. Your street has all of the dramaz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was very strange! it hasn't been the first morning she has been outside crying and smoking, but the first time I saw her involving another neighbor.

      Delete