Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunday Confessions | 5-7-17

I Confess
Sorry for a bit of radio silence, as they say, my new job is mentally exhausting (I started a post on that, who knows when I will finish it). 

I Confess
I also think I might be coming down with a head cold :(

I Confess
Hope to get my mojo back and get some posts done. I was in the middle of a "series" of meal prepping ones (one of which got posted before I was done with it, d'oh!) and then I quit my job and started a new one and I just don't have the time during the day to plot and plan like I use to. Oh no! I have to actually work!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job! Hope the cold didn't turn into anything! I would really like to read how you meal prep, it's a mystery topic to me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking the cold symptoms are just allergies, it's not something I'm use to but is a Californian/Bay Area thing. Everyone has allergies here right now, ha.

      So far the job is going okay, but the stress level is still very much higher than my other job!

      Delete