Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sunday Confessions | 3-12-17


I Confess

My husbands new game (Zelda I think??? I'm not familiar with this franchise at all) has some... strange sound effects. So most of it looks to be text-based, but the characters will moan in response. Like, some sound like they just remembered something important, or ate something yummy, but other moans sound so sexual. I pointed it out to Neil and he was like I'm sorry, I have no idea why they do that. So now I've started mimicking the moaning while he's playing and he's like NO, STOP THAT. There is also a Mexican tree with maracas for some reason.


I Confess

I couldn't sleep this morning so I went downstairs while it was still dark and putz around on my laptop. I heard one of the cats puking in the darkness and tried to use my laptop to discern where but to no avail. Once the sun was up, I looked around the couch, on the couch, the tile, the rug... no vomit. Huh. Well, sometimes they make the noise but no product. It turned out to be such a warm sunny morning that I decided to open up some of the curtains for a change (they stay shut like 99% of the year because my husband is a vampire) and lo and behold the vomit on one of the windowsills.


I Confess

My husband's coworker gave him some tickets to a hockey game so I get an evening to myself! My goal is to get some actually blogging done, like done done, I have so many posts kind of started. This little hobby of mine has been a little neglected of late. Let's see if Izze feels like I'm "allowed" any computer time upstairs. She really hates me using it and I get frustrated with her biting and crying that it's just not worth it most of the time.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I would probably not be able to resist mocking the moans either! Hope you enjoy your free night! Free nights are fun. My husband has some co-worker's retirement party he's making me go to and I'm all "But you'd have way more fun without me!", "I have nothing to wear!" etc. I love my alone time, only child weirdo me misses it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to be careful not to say "no" to many things otherwise I get use to saying no. Luckily there isn't really much that comes up so I don't usually feel overwhelmed. I spent my alone time doing chores, ha. I think I've forgotten how to relax on my own.

      Delete
  2. Oh, who could resist mock-moaning? Bet it's hilarious!
    Cats. Groan. It's always like that - just when you think you've been spared - TA DA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These cats vomit on everything. That's why I buy everything in brown. So annoying.

      Delete