Sunday, March 5, 2017

Sunday Confessions | 3-5-17

I Confess
I bought some stuff to put on the property line from the neighbors, but it's still raining so will have to wait a bit on that project. I will try to do some before/after photos and post them. Well, if the after is anything worth being posted. I am not that great at home improvement projects.

I Confess
Did I ever post my "fancy" toilet paper holder? It's pretty nice. And it has a nice heft to it.

I Confess

I JUST SAW LOGAN AND IT WAS AMAZING. I only saw a brief trailer making it seem kinda lame with the whole father/daughter thing and I was like meh. But then I read online that it was actually really gory and I was like huh. Then I saw it and I was like DANG. So that's my review.


I Confess

I found this new-to-me brand of clothing and I WANT ALL THE THINGS. I love the just enough retro feel without venturing into costumey territory look it has. But again, is it stuff that I would actually wear? Is this the direction I want to take my look? And most importantly, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY FRIVOLOUS STUFF RIGHT NOW. STAHP IT.
but look! it's little fish print!!!

I Confess

I went to Cirque de Soliel a few weeks ago and it was just lovely. I still think the Ovo version is my favorite one so far (it had bugs!) but this one was still very entertaining. Mostly I just wanted to post this photo because it came out cute and I'm being vain:








4 comments:

  1. That pic of kitty-plant-hiding is adorable!
    What is the brand of clothing? That shirt would look super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She tilted her head at just the right moment :)

      The brand is King Louie, all the cute things!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh vintage but not costume-y sounds perfect! I like the way mock vintage stuff looks on other people but yeah, I need it to be more subtle for me to wear it. Looks like you have a lot of cool plants! I have never been to Cirque de Soleil, sounds fun and your braid is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have a hard time with tops in general, so I tend to buy the most basic things. I want to try to branch out though! Without looking stupid if possible.

      Delete