Sunday, January 1, 2017

Sunday Confessions Part Two | 1-1-17

I wrote the other Sunday Confessions a few days ago, SOBER. This one was written actually today. Because also I forgot that I had already made a Sunday Confession post. And none of this really makes sense to post next week, and I spent all the time typing it out so whatever guys.


 I Confess

I got very drunk and very tired before the midnight hour last night, ha. So 10:30 I went upstairs and fell asleep... on the floor. It wasn't a "i think i'm going to vomit and the room wont' stop spinning" drunk, just I need to sleep now, night night drunk. I woke up before midnight, thought about heading downstairs, but was like nope, I'm all warm and comfy. I did get onto the bed after my husband came up, and he was sweet to bring me water and aspirin, but he was the one that needed that in the morning ;)


I Confess

So glad I have tomorrow off, I am not cleaning a damn thing today. 


I Confess

Almost no one ate a jello shot! I have so many jello shots left! And there were some favors left behind. Those I can bring to work, the shots will have to be tossed cause uh-uh, what a strange thing to consume at not a party. Just casually eating jello shots by yourself watching television, ha.


Oh, this was the graphic and theme I made for the party:

thinking i might do a post on it? even though i don't have photos of all the drinks cause i didn't make it to the end. maybe Kintner has some photos... basically, you had a drink every hour, starting at three, to celebrate each time zone. And dum-dum me, I TOLD MYSELF ONLY WATER BETWEEN THE HOURS. And what did I do? Oh, there is some prosecco left, I'll drink some of that, and oh, some Portuguese Daisy left, I'll have that too... So by 9, I should have only been at seven drinks but I was at nine. Drunk Heather doesn't listen.

Happy New Year's!

8 comments:

  1. Ha ha the plan for the party drinking schedule totally should have worked! What is Portuguese Daisy? It's amazing what a difference even one less drink makes. I am slooowly learning that, esp. when drinking with men, to have a soft drink at least once during one of the rounds. Honestly two or three drinks is really my limit these days, I can't deal with the hangovers anymore. I had four drinks (three glasses of wine (small) with dinner and a gin and tonic the other night and by some miracle I got away with it. Drinking math is not an exact science at all really ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was working fine until it wasn't, ha. Let's see, I think the Portuguese Daisy had Port, simple syrup, brandy, and lemon juice.

      Yeah, men have the superior livers in the drinking situation. I know I have to have a full stomach, drink a glass of water after each drink, and not go past three drinks on a "normal" drinking night. NONE OF THAT HAPPENED. But I wasn't hung over the next day, just exhausted. I still did a load of dishes, so my NO ZERO DAYS was still a go!

      Delete
    2. Hmmm port and brandy...not sure about that! I'm ok with port but don't like brandy at all. Glad you didn't suffer at least! :-)

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of one drink per hour to celebrate all around the world!!! Definitely do a post about it even if you don't have all the pictures.

    I can't believe you have Jello shots left - let me tell you, I down those things like crazy if available, but, yeah, I can't see sitting at home and eating them while just watching TV.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband would have a thing or two to say if I was sitting eating jello shots alone :D :D :D

      I think I will try to do a post, I haven't even looked at the photos I took yet. I hope there are some usable ones!

      Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  3. I don't drink too much, not for any reason, just I don't often have occasion to - but I ABSOLUTELY am in favor of sitting around on my day off having Jell-O shots and watching stand up comedy or cartoons. Quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to come up with reasons to make drinks :D :D :D
      I have to be careful with just sitting and drinking, if i'm not getting up and moving around the alcohol can surprise me once I finally do get up, but the idea of sitting around eating jello shots all casually is very amusing to me! seems very "the b in apartment 23" (i think that was the name of the show) kind of behavior.

      Delete
    2. Yes, it was "Don't trust the B in apartment 23" - ha ha perfect comparison.

      Delete