Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sunday Confessions | 12-11-16


I Confess

Neil and I didn't go to bed until like 2am last night... so I did not get up until a little after 10. This is very unusual for me but at least I did 90% of my chores yesterday so today is just party cleanup and laundry. Phew.

I Confess

It's actually been raining a lot here. My yard is so green! Poor turtle though, he comes out to sun himself then meanders back to his hut. At least there is a lot of grass for him to eat once it warms up... This also means house painting is on halt. 

I Confess

I bought my cats a heated cat bed as their Christmas gift, and I was worried they wouldn't use it because I have bought lot's of regular cat beds and they avoid them. But this one they've all been using!!! I bought the larger size, since my cats are... preparing for a harsh winter and I think that helped. Yay, not a waste of money!

7 comments:

  1. Yay for rain!!!!

    Your cats are so spoiled, lol. I hope I get reincarnated as a housepet just as spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anytime I do something crazy nice for them, or I see how relaxed and spoiled they are, I tell them I hope in my next life I come back as one of my kitties :D

      Delete
  2. Um I think Turtle needs a heated bed too! ;-) We party like 5 times a year now we are so old, I admire your stamina! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has three heat lamps, and HAD a heated dog mat thing but he broke it. Plus I think he prefers the heat coming from up above... He kept moving the mat around so IDK.

      I was fading fast though that night, my husband was ready to keep going, lols. But he was drinking more than me (for once!) so that could be why.

      Delete
    2. Aw, toasty turtle! I apologize! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Harsh winter. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    Rain is so good though!! Every single time I shower after work I think of California & droughts now. Anyway, I am glad to hear you are getting rain. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totes harsh, like, all the way into the forties at night. SO COLD. :D :D :D

      Delete