Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sunday Confessions | 10-23-16


I CONFESS

Sigh. I had such cool things planned for my Halloween party but no one is really coming. Neil wants to cancel but... I don't want to. I think I will just modify the plans.


I CONFESS

I was very rude, well, I got an edge to my voice really quick, to a girl that had to use the scanner in my office. But dang, she asked like a zillion questions in ten minutes and Mary just ruined me on that and I have no more patience for it. I'M SO SORRY BUT NOT REALLY. But I need to chill. But maybe don't ask me the same question three times in a row, just worded differently. But okay, I'm the worst.  BUT YOU ARE KIND OF INVADING MY SPACE AND NOW I CAN'T BE ON MY PHONE AND I ACTUALLY HAVE TO WORK. Okay, it's awkward and weird for you too.  BUT I HAVE A BOWL OF CANDY SO THAT REDEEMS ME, RIGHT???


I CONFESS

I have all next week off! I never take time off so I have a butt ton (which I just learned that a "butt" is a unit of measure for wine which is like 1200 pounds, so dang guys, that's a lot. but that isn't how much PTO I have, I wish) of PTO (paid time off), I've been at this job for nine years now so I get a good amount. I have like over 80 hours which I feel is a lot. My brother and my husband have a separate time for sick and vacation, but mine is just one lump sum to be used as whatever after whatever guilt trip my boss gives you for wanting to use it. SUCK IT BOSS A WHOLE WEEK OFF EVEN THOUGH ONE LADY JUST RETIRED AND ANOTHER GIRL IS GOING ON MATERNITY LEAVE IN A WEEK SO THAT MEANS IT'S JUST ME AND WE JUST GOT 200 BOXES TO INVENTORY. LOOK AT MY FACE AND SEE IF I CARE. NOPE, IT'S A WHOLE BUNCH OF FLIPPIN NOPE.


I CONFESS

So drugstore.com just stopped being a thing and I'm like what. I've been ordering from you for over a decade now, what do you mean you just don't exist now. They redirected me to Walgreens and the stuff I wanted couldn't be ordered online. YOU WANT ME TO GO TO AN ACTUAL STORE I DON'T KNOW WHAT WORLD YOU THINK THIS IS. Jet.com it is then sucka.


6 comments:

  1. Well people are boring and lame if they don't go to your awesome Halloween party! I would totally come, uh, if I was invited and lived in the same state. Just scale it down, you can still have fun if that's what you want. More people might decide to come last minute, people can be lazy if they think they have to do a costume. Enjoy your time off, you deserve it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the problem is that everyone has their own party planned :( I think next year I will plan for the weekend AFTER Halloween. Or maybe can someone just hire me to plan their party ;)

      I am sooooo excited for my week off, you have no idea!!!!

      Delete
  2. I say I could use a week off, but it's not unusual for me to go an entire week without a client. I think what I mean when I think that is I need a week away from the responsibilities I'm already shirking, lol. Enjoy your stay-ca!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, its one thing to not be doing anything cause there isn't anything to do, and not be doing anything cause you are avoiding stuff you have to do... one is a lot more enjoyable!

      Delete
  3. What? I'd totally come to your Halloween party! Except that I couldn't even bring myself to blog on time, so what am I saying? Enjoy your time off! Fuck yeah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The week went by too fast :( Oh well. And you are always invited to all my parties! People actually showed up so it wasn't a bust, I posted some photos on Facebook.

      Delete