Monday, September 19, 2016

Weekend Snapshots | Week 37 [2016]

This week's snapshots brought to you by stuff on my desk.

This has gotta be one of the most boring weekends to report, sorry about that.
Linking up with 3twentysix and The Reinvention of Jessica for their weekly Weekend Snapshots!


Saturday

Got up early but lounged around on the couch longer than planned. Still got the chores done that I wanted before Neil's poker thing. Once that rolled around, I scooted upstairs and hung out with Izze. Early that morning I thought I heard people moving into the neighbor's house so I peek out and no, it's just her dressed in a bathrobe and her new bedmate no shirt just a towel wrapped around his waist, heading to the waste bins together. Why they both had to go outside to throw something away dressed like that I don't know. And I don't know what they were doing before that to make so much noise. The craigslist ad says they are very quiet. LIARS.


Sunday

More yard work! Gotta get that green bin filled. I've been working on one side of the yard, and by the time I finish, I'm going to have to re-rake the other side. The leaves are starting to fall from the two large trees. Aye. Looks like yard work is in my future for the next few months. Years. Forever. Neil had Eric over for wrestling so I spent a good portion of my time upstairs. Izze was very happy about that. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't also very happy about that ;)



9 comments:

  1. Wow, I love these neighbor stories. Were they perchance carrying a large carpet rolled up with what looked like blood dripping out of one end? Because what the hell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying to see what they were throwing away, she was ahead of him by a few feet so he was just casually following her with his hand on his towel. so not really a two man job. i wonder if he was the guy she was sending naked pics to. I KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT SOMEONE WHEN I DON'T EVEN KNOW THEIR FIRST NAME.

      Delete
  2. Laundry is the worst!!! Also, you do more yard work than I could ever imagine having to do - I want to start a garden, but I have such a black thumb.

    Also, your neighbors are very weird if not entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i still feel like the amount of work i feel like i do isn't very obvious. the yard is like a black hole. i just bought some bulbs from costco that i plan to plant soon, was hoping the house was going to be painted first though. i don't want the plants to be in the way.

      Delete
  3. Oh my god I would so be spying on the neighbour trash situation too! She sounds like an exhibitionist showing off her conquest! I hate laundry, luckily D. is ocd about missing socks and crap so he does most of it! But you know, I fold and put it away and stuff. ;-0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has kept things interesting in the neighborhood for me ;) I really do feel like she is younger than me, but I wouldn't be able to pick her out of a police lineup. I think she has pink hair, sometimes blue? A few visible tattoos, smokes, smokes pot. Still hasn't gotten her car fixed (front left corner, smooshed). "Proud to be Tattooed and Employed" bumper sticker or something to that effect.

      Delete
    2. She sounds like she needs her own reality t.v. show! ;-0

      Delete