Sunday, September 4, 2016

Sunday Confessions | 9-4-16

I Confess //

Football season is upon us! Which means blogging season for me, ha. My goal is to get through my draft folder and get stuff written already. That way, when summer comes, I will have plenty of blog content! That is the dream, let's see how it transpires. The problem isn't just writing, some things need photos as well. Which if it's a recipe, means I have to also make the thing. But I'm feeling inspired!


I Confess //

The default channel after we are done watching something we've recorded happens to be the one with Family Feud, so we've been watching a lot of that accidently. Last weekend, we were laying in bed, watching an episode with this family that was giving the DUMBEST answers. I decide to be a bit amorous with Neil and snuggle up to him and he jokingly pushes my head out of the way and says "wait, let's finish Family Feud first, don't you want to see what dumb answers this guy gives?" and I start laughing and tell him "oh my god, I'm going to go back in time to 23-year-old Neil and tell him that future Neil will be laying in bed with a hot wife who wants to bang him and he's going to say nah, I wanna finish Family Feud first." We can't seem to stop laughing and he tells me "come on, you thought it was funny, you liked it" ;). I attempt sexy time again, we're kissing, I start going south, then he suddenly says "um, you should turn around, like now." I'm confused but I sit up and turn around AND THEN HE FARTS. WHAT THE HELL, GUY. More giggling and once again we try sexy time again. He starts kissing my chest then lets out one of those soft, expelling air no noise burps and this stomach-garlic smell wafts up towards my face. I DON'T THINK THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN GUY.


I Confess //

Tuesday was a crazing commute day, and by crazy I mean scary. Neil had to press on his brakes, and the truck behind us had to swerve a bit to stop, but the SUV behind them got hit. Just heard the squealing of tires and a big puff of smoke in the mirror. AHHHH. I kind of felt like we were responsible for the accident even though it's not true, they were driving too fast and not paying attention. Neil was able to break safely, no swerving, just a bit suddenly because the car in front of us stopped suddenly. THEN, a bit later, Neil was going to merge into the left lane and as he was moving into it, the car from the other line quickly took his spot and forced Neil out. I was watching and Neil totally was merging first. AHHHHH. Later that day someone went the wrong way on the one-way street Neil was on. WHAT IS GOING ON DRIVERS. This is why I don't drive, too stressful :( :( :(


I Confess//

There are going to be some more posts coming up that may say "this year" but really it was last year. I'm finally getting some more posts done. But I may have been lazy on the editing and figured it doesn't matter really when it says it was done.



The United States of Becky

Linking up with United States of Becky for her weekly Sunday Confessions

4 comments:

  1. Traffic is genuinely scary! Family Feud is great but um...wow. LOL After a certain amount of time you get there where it's just...you know what, I gotta leave the room for a second to fart. Or, turn away turn away. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband likes to say a lot of things for comedic effect (affect?), getting me giggling is one of his pleasures. Though I don't think this was the best time for that! Unless you ask him, he thought his timing was hilarious.

      Delete
  2. I guess that's how you know you're really comfortable in a relationship, lol.

    That traffic is nonsense!!! Houston actually has pretty good, considerate drivers. I've been many other places where driving is just downright scary! Other than being a HUGE city with tons of drivers it's actually not all that bad here (although there's this article making the rounds on FB claiming otherwise, I strongly disagree).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone seems to think they have the worst drivers yadda yadda, but I really think San Jose has awful awful drivers. I've been to other states and the driving is sooooo different. Plus in California, the speed limit is considered a "minimum" and you will get passed if you are going 70 and traffic is clear. You best be in the slow lane with that speed ;)

      Delete