Tuesday, September 20, 2016

PopSugar Must Have Box | September 2016

glamorous | eye-catching | indulgent | bold | timeless | sartorial


PopSugar Must Have Contents


Jack & Lucy | Bicoastal Wide Brim Hat [$58]
NCLA | MANI-ER Tool Kit [$16]
Briogeo | Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask [$36]
Flint | Lint Roller [$10]
Smith & Cult | Lip Lacquer in The Warning [$22]
The Gluten Free Bites | Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites [$5]

Let me know if there is anything you'd like me to add/change about my reviews, you know, aside from staying focused and not having the video be so long. I went to edit it down and was like errrr, next time I will try to learn that.

If you are interested in signing up for this subscription, it would be great if you would do so by clicking this link! You should receive a coupon for $5 off your first box. If spending $40 a month seems a little bit steep for you, there is now a PopSugar mini box, which is only $18.95 a month.

2 comments:

  1. I think the hat is a good hangover hat, it's so huge you could just hide from the world! ;-0 I struggle with hats too, I blame the curly hair (which btw your hair looks awesome down! So smooth, what do you put in it?). I can see you in a beanie maybe?! The snack ball things weird me out too, they look like stuff you would feed to a bird, totally unappetizing. Plus there is this gag in the show Last Man on Earth where Kristen Schaal(sp.?) makes really disgusting food combos because there is not much fresh food left, and her specialty is "Raisin balls", so the protein snack balls just remind me of that now too :-0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair was unusually non frizzy for this video, plus I think it looks better in the video than in person. One thing with my hair,it will be curly in the front, the undersides, and stupid frizzy and straight in the back. I think this day I just put water and some gel. I have water in a spray bottle.

      Ha, I forgot about the raisin balls! That's totally what I was thinking of :D

      I'm thinking of getting one of those slouchie beanie things, that sit on the back of the head, but haven't taken the plunge on that yet. frizzy hat hair is not something I want to create, since I already have an issue with the frizz.

      Delete