Wednesday, September 28, 2016

(More than!) 15 Halloween Ideas

Halloween is approaching! It's one of my favorite holidays plus it happens to be the most popular category on my blog. That might be due to the fact that I have so many posts about it... Which is why I decided to assemble them all together onto one page. Lot's of different Halloween gift ideas for coworkers or neighbors and fun desserts!

The older ones are a bit rough, it has taken a little too long on my part to take decent photos. Still working on that part! 

Favors and Gifts

Decorations and Food


Costumes


Party Themes

Which one is your favorite? Anything you've made for Halloween you want to share?

4 comments:

  1. Hey I was totally planning on doing a "My easy Halloween costume ideas", great minds etc.! I really love the steampunk idea, and those candy corn plates and napkins are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please still do that costume post! I love everything Halloween and everyone's ideas :) :) :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. October and Halloween and Autumn just get me all tingly :) :) :) #basicbitch

      Delete