Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Gravestone Pudding Cups

This dessert couldn't be any more simple! Easy to adapt for any Halloween (or any holiday! Easter bunnies with jelly beans would be super cute) food table. You can either transfer the pudding to different cups, or make your own pudding, but for simplicity's sake, I chose to just leave them in their original containers.


You will need:

  • Halloween Peeps (Gravestones or Ghosts)
  • Candy (Pumpkins and/or gummy worms)
  • Pudding Cups
  • Oreo's


  1. Put a sleeve or two of Oreo's into a food processor and pulse until crumbly.
  2. Press peeps into the pudding cups about a half inch.
  3. Cover the top of the cups with the Oreo "dirt."
  4. Add candy.


6 comments:

  1. I am so doing this for Halloween! I'm going to serve these the weekend Dennis and I cook dinner for everyone out at the renaissance festival - we always do a Halloween themed meal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh if you do, take photos! How fun that you guys do that, how many people do you serve dinner?

      Delete
  2. These look so awesome, such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely like your way of preparing this way more than my way of preparing this (which is like a whole cake and much more involved.) Plus yours are super cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I want to know what you do! I have a preference for individual desserts: less me involved serving, ha. Get your own shit party guests.

      Delete
    2. I will post my version of this next October. :) And yo, I am with you. I don't serve - get it yo' damn self.

      Delete