This dessert couldn't be any more simple! Easy to adapt for any Halloween (or any holiday! Easter bunnies with jelly beans would be super cute) food table. You can either transfer the pudding to different cups, or make your own pudding, but for simplicity's sake, I chose to just leave them in their original containers.
You will need:
- Halloween Peeps (Gravestones or Ghosts)
- Candy (Pumpkins and/or gummy worms)
- Pudding Cups
- Put a sleeve or two of Oreo's into a food processor and pulse until crumbly.
- Press peeps into the pudding cups about a half inch.
- Cover the top of the cups with the Oreo "dirt."
- Add candy.