Friday, August 12, 2016

Vegas Trip 2015 with Friends: Wednesday Day/Night


We took a break from the guys and went to the aquarium where Neil paid for us to FEED THE SEA TURTLES!!!! Yeah, that's right! I got a private tour around the place, then got to go behind the scenes and feed fucking sea turtles!!! We also got to watch them feed some of the other creatures. They are so smart, they learn when and where they are supposed to go for their food. The manta ray actual would JUMP UP out of the water to grab the food! So crazy.

This aquarium is pretty cool, most of the animals are rescues (from animal hoarders, illegal exports, abandoned etc)! The guy that walked us around was super knowledgeable and was able to answer all our questions, and knew where they had gotten each creature. Didn't think I'd have so many, but I did. This was really the highlight of my trip. Ha, visit the desert to see sea creatures when I live near the ocean.
For dinner, we headed to the Bacchanal buffet at Ceasars (we had a buy one get one free dinner). Is there any other reason to go to the buffet except for the exceptional mini desserts? Nope, didn't think so. I had real food too, don't worry. But I only took photos of the dessert, cause really, though.
One day I will get this man to take a normal photo.

4 comments:

  1. I love aquariums, feeding the sea turtles sounds awesome! What was in those liquid beaker looking things on the desserts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it was a sugary type sauce thing for the desserts. Some places use those pipettes for alcohol.

      Seeing the turtles so up close was such a great opportunity! It was just the best :) :)

      Delete