Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sunday Confessions | 8-14-16

confess//

Oh, I forgot to mention last week that someone called the city on us again. For that stupid yellow building our neighbors built. It's not in our backyard a-holes. Apparently, they built it without a permit. I'm beginning to think my neighbors don't like me... My husband did the necessary calls and emails and they took us off "the list."


confess//


my baby kat threw up a HUGE hairball on my blanket the other night. I was too tired and decided to just not move until the morning to clean it up... though after looking at it in the morning I really shouldn't have been such a lazy ass. I figured it couldn't have been that bad, she came back to cuddle and normally her vomit skeeves her out. this was the first and LAST time I try to sleep with a vomit-covered blanket.

confess//

I was super tired because the night before my husband got really bad vertigo and we tried all sorts of things to right it. of course, he goes to bed super quick and I just lay there until its time for work. he was still feeling dizzy so I took the light rail to work. first time from the house! it's not too bad, one of my coworkers picked me up from the station so I didn't have to walk too much.
Linking up with United States of Becky for her weekly Sunday Confessions

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the vertigo. Weird. Dr.?
    Hey, we can start a "our neighbors hate us and we hate our neighbors" club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He wasn't interested in going to the doctor, he just took the day off and laid down all day. I bought him some ginger tea for the nausea.

      Sometimes I wish I could know exactly how my neighbors feel about me, but then I'm like, do I really though?

      Delete
  2. Was that the first time he had Vertigo? Scary! Do you drive? Um I know nothing about hairballs, but I have seen them and it's not like "Eew a pile of vomit", it's like "Oh look a weird glob" That's weird about the building/asshole neighbors. Maybe the city will tear it down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's had it a few times before, but never this bad. If it gets really bad they put you in this weird machine thing, my roommates sister did that. Said the treatment was worse than the vertigo :/

      The hairball was HUUUGE (say it in Trumps voice, lols). Normally she has little nugget ones, not this time. Plus she drank a lot of water first, so it was super wet and lot's of stomach acid. Of course the one time I ignore it, it was super gross.

      I'm thinking the neighbors will just pay a fine? It seems like they built it for their daughter since no one moves out any more. Not that I blame them, shit's expensive here.

      Delete
  3. I have actively tried ignoring hairballs before - Jack just points to them and yells, "CAT PUKE!!!" at the top of his lungs. Can't wait till he's big enough to clean them up himself.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vomit patrol would be a great assignment for him! In my house it's my job. Mostly I just have hair ball issues during the summer when they are shedding like crazy. Though one cat likes to go outside, eat grass, come inside and vomit on the rug; and another cat likes to eat until she pukes. Into the food dish. Or from the top of the stairs down to the first floor. The kitty version of a Jackson Pollock, lols.

      Delete
  4. And one of my cats just barfed as I was typing that......SMDH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really had no idea how much cats vomit on the daily until mine.

      Delete