Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sunday Confessions 7-24-16

The United States of Becky

I Confess

ESTACTIC that we finally got a new dining room table even if it's a cheap Ikea one!!!! My dining room finally is starting to look cohesive :) :) :)

I Confess

Dreaming of next summer when I can lounge naked all day err day (no roommate then!) cause it's hot as balls right now.

I Confess

Picked up the paint for the house so that will be a thing hopefully soon (have to get the stucco fixed and a few other things first). Getting more house things done this year! Woot.

I Confess

I wanted to go to the park on Friday cause my Next Door app said there'd be cows. I did not see any cows. Sad face. (They have them eating down some of the plants but it's a huge park so not sure where they are specifically)

4 comments:

  1. Yay for nakedness and new tables and home improvements.
    And dude, I have no idea what you are talking about with the whole next door app telling you there would be cows, but bummer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha yeah out of context I guess that sounds weird AF. So the next door app, thats an app that connects you with your neighbors and you can post various things like lost pets, questions about where to eat, garage sales yadda yadda. so someone posted that the Santa Teresa part was going to have a rancher bring his cows to help eat down some of the grass and such. Not sure if your state does goats for the side of highways? We have a few places that use goats, and you can rent them for your own backyard too, which I hella want to do, but we are not in an area that does that yet, boo. So anyways, I never heard of anyone using cows for the same purpose and I wanted to see them. I would have gone for goats too. I think they went with cows cause it would be too easy to lose a goat there.

      Delete
  2. Ha at first when I read this I thought the app was some sort of Pokemon Go type farm animal hunt! I like being naked sometimes but then...I don't know, we live in an apt. building so it's like someone is always knocking on the door, or I'll never forget the first time window cleaners just appeared outside my window without warning, like hello who the hell are you! I was fully clothed but still! Glad the home decor and DIY are coming together. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Real cows! Ha, in hindsight I should have clarified.

      We have black out curtains covering all the windows, which my husband doesn't like being opened, so no worries on that. When we first moved in I kept forgetting about the window above the stairs that faces the street and we hadn't gotten the curtain for it yet so I may or may not have flashed some ta-tas, whoops.

      Delete