Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday Confessions 5-22-16

The United States of Becky

I confess:

tired
tired
and more
tired

So boring I know.
Like, I know when my current fantasy is me laying on the living room floor staring at the ceiling, drinking vodka from the bottle through a bendy straw that I need to chill. Don't worry Heather, we will self-care soon, I promise. Not as soon as we'd like, but that day will come.

Too much social, too much work, too many annoyances <---biggest drain. Katrina is trying to convince me to post about that, and I'm sure I will, but I will sound like a royal cunt. Probably because I am. but trying so hard not to be :(

I'm behind on laundry again. Dang this over time, I really can't seem to manage my time well with it. But like I replied to Becky, we have 250,000 X-rays to inventory. SO MUCH TYPING.


6 comments:

  1. That's a lot of x-rays! When I worked for the attorney and we were in New Jersey working on The Big Case we had, I managed a team of 12 paralegals doing data entry on over a million documents - it was crazy, so I know exactly what that kind of mind numbing overtime is like, but it's only temporary and the money is good. Laundry can sit in piles for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is a lot of documents!!! At least for us, we just have to type the medical number. Well, if they have it right. And have it in the right order. I'm not doing over time during the holiday weekend though! Also, my department is only three people: me, a pregnant lady, and a 73 year old lady. ha. dream team right there, baby ;)

      Delete
  2. Dude, post about it. (When you said Katrina, I was thinking Hurricane Katrina is trying to convince you to do things?) and my brain is not on. No shame in being a cunt. Sometimes you got to be.
    Also, I wanted to do my confessions about how my knee pain is still annoying me and I have constant brain fog. *Shrug. Yours at least have a valid reason and aren't just because you're out of shape. In the meantime, is chocolate liquor an option?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha oh god, I'm the dumb dumb that didn't write "my friend" katrina, like, HEY YOU GUYS ALL KNOW KATRINA SO I WILL JUST TOTALLY NAME DROP LIKE NO BIG DEAL. what. sorry about that. see, I am tired, ha.
      I have been wanting to drink I feel more than normal, so I've been trying not to just because I know it's stress related and not fun related.

      Delete
  3. Data entry omg I feel ya. Well it's been a while but I did medical data entry records and things for my last job. But that number is unfathomable, you deserve to just rest your brain and drink some magic juice and chill! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this weekend has been super greaaaat :) :) it was exactly what i needed (three days and no roommate, ha)

      Delete