Tuesday, May 31, 2016

PopSugar Must Have | May 2016

hydration | yoga | deep breaths | fitness | relaxation | health


PopSugar Must Have | May:

  1. Bluma Project | Capri Bracelets [$44]
  2. Kocostar | Foot Therapy [$10]
  3. Spongelle | Spongology Body Butter [$20]
  4. Gaiam | Foldable Yoga Mat [$25]
  5. Happy Spritz | Breathe Deeply [$25]
  6. JimmyBar! | Peanut Butter Clutter [$3]
  7. Hint Kick | Apple Pear [$2]
  8. Half Hitch Goods | Gift Card [$10]
  9. Revlon | Volume + Length Mascara [$9]
If you are interested in signing up for this subscription, it would be great if you would do so by clicking this link! You should receive a coupon for $5 off your first box. If spending $40 a month seems a little bit steep for you, there is now a PopSugar mini box, which is only $18.95 a month.

5 comments:

  1. I do enjoy the random-ness of these boxes! I don't use my yoga mat at home either because of the carpet, it kinda doesn't work if there is nothing to stick to! You made me laugh with the face spritzing, it is sort of weird/unnatural feeling - I bought a LUSH one recently and it's way too aggressive, now I just spray it on a cotton pad ;-0 Also this video reminded me I want to buy one of those foot sock things that make your dead skin peel off, so thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the foot thing for my husband last Sunday, and his feet just started peeling yesterday. Like, its bubbling off in pieces, its so weird. I also just have a thing about things in my face (water, wind) so its not something I seek out, ha. I feel like I can't breathe. But I am enjoying it! Its pretty mild and feels cooling.

      Delete
    2. I have read and seen the foot peeling pictures in Amazon reviews, I am gruesomely obsessed! Seriously going to order it now.

      Delete
  2. Okay, I wasn't overly interested in the foot thing (I'm a basic file & lotion person) until I saw the above comments about bubbling & peeling crap and suddenly I'm all WHAT?!! I must know what this is!
    That is the thing I miss about carpet, stretching and floor exercises are much more comfy on there. I do love my yoga mat but I didn't know they made ones that fold - seriously cool.
    And caffeinated water? Total novelty item. Definitely wouldn't be something I'd drink on a regular basis but I'm definitely curious about how it is, I tend to enjoy apple flavor drinks. (Mostly.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to do a review on the products, but I don't have any of the wrappers so I'm not sure. Any my husband drank the water, lols, so my review would be second hand.

      Delete