Monday, May 2, 2016

PopSugar Must Have | April 2016

floral | green | natural | sustainable | fresh | renewal

PopSugar Must Have | April Addition Contents
Chrissy Tiegen's Cravings ($29)
Canvas Home Salt and Pepper Shakers ($12)
Next by Nature Espresso Beans ($3.99)
Farmacy Night Balm ($48)
Noon Design Shop Tea Towel (18)
Royal Apothic Hand Creme ($24)
Bloom That Gift Card ($20)

If you are interested in signing up for this subscription, it would be great if you would do so by clicking this link! You should receive a coupon for $5 off your first box. If spending $40 a month seems a little bit steep for you, there is now a PopSugar mini box, which is only $18.95 a month.

4 comments:

  1. My faves of that bunch were definitely the dark chocolate espresso beans and the night cream. I am very curious about both, but probably about the espresso beans.
    And you don't need a filter/setting on your computer to be gorgeous, darling. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to give an update once I try the beans, I love chocolate covered espresso beans so I expect to like these. I feel like I should do a before and after photo of using the night cream? Eh. Maybe. It would be interesting to see if there is any difference. The container is so nice though, like, I don't think I'd throw it out but what would I use it for...

      I will do the next video without the filter, it was the default and I just realized it was on while trying to get the items to show up better. Thank you for the compliment :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I need to order my Mom flowers! Thanks for the reminder (U.K. Mother's Day a diff month ;-0) I am a sucker for packaging too, I think I have heard of Farmacy. Good box, watch out for the choc. espresso beans, I got a little buzzy on them when I visited Portland a long time ago (they are everywhere there!), not for the faint hearted! ;-0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How weird mothers day wouldn't be a universal day! I was thinking of using the espresso beans as decor for some coffee brownies or something... I don't want to end up eating a whole bunch in one sitting which could happen.

      Delete