Monday, April 4, 2016

100 Bentos!

So you may have been wondering (or not, what do I know?) whatever happened to my other blog that I started on WordPress awhile ago. Well. I got a little frustrated that my photos kept showing up as an error, reloading them, everything being fine for awhile, then BAM, more photo errors. SO ANNOYING. Especially since the format I picked was dependent on the photos. This was probably user error, but I didn't/don't care enough to try to figure it out.

I ignored the blog for awhile trying to figure out what I wanted to do. Finally decided that I still wanted to post my lunches in a blog format, so I made a new blog on Blogger under the same name as the WordPress version and slowly redid all the posts. I didn't want to reveal this information until I had finally gotten through all the old photos and actually had new content to share. They are a bit out of order, cause I realized half way through that there were some on Instagram that I overlooked.

But today! Today is my 100th bento post on the new new This Looks Edible. I kind of wish I planned a little bit more in advance and made the 100th lunch look much more interesting... Oh well. Anyways! Check it out, give it a follow on Bloglovin, get inspired, make faces at what I think constitutes a meal (really, sometimes I don't even know what I was thinking).

The goal is (and you know how blogging goals go) to post a new bento every Monday and Wednesday.

6 comments:

  1. Cool! I will check it out, I need all the food ideas I can get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope they provide some inspiration! it's something that i have grown to love doing. not all the time though, not that level yet, ha.

      Delete
  2. I was wondering what happened to This Looks Edible!!! Awesome on the 100th post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. somehow i didn't match up the two blogs with when the 100th bento gets posted, ha what. so tomorrow the 100th one will be up.

      Delete
  3. Yay! And I really like the format you went with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one downside with blogger vs wordpress is less blog formats to choose from. wordpress had so many!

      Delete