Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday Confessions 2-21-15

The United States of Becky
I confess: They are redoing some of the floors at work so desks had to be re-arranged. Being a creature of habit it kind of sucks. Especially since the room I was put in has a lot more traffic, bleh.

Here is a diagram (of part of the warehouse, I figured I could leave out the front and the rest of the shelving, lols) of the before and after temporary (how temporary I don't know! they say a week but I don't believe it) move:

I confess: My husband has had so many sweet things to say to me. He says its cause he is sick and I've been taking care of him. Whatever the reasons, it's nice :)

I confess: My skin has been breaking out more now that I'm not on birth control. Sigh.

6 comments:

  1. Um....why are you stuck next to the stinky uniforms, that sucks! I miss the pill too for the good skin and the not agonizing periods. My husband was like "I love you" when I went to buy groceries for the second day in a row alone yesterday - not that he doesn't say it normally, but it was like a "(Thank You) I love you". Sick men have their perks, I guess! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the bathrooms are also off limits so we have to walk to the other warehouse :(

      my husband says lovely things non sick, but it seems amplified when he is ill, so yes, a perk to be sure!

      Delete
  2. Ugh, I resist change! Even good change and especially bad/inconvenient change. I would probably walk into the wrong office area for several days until my brain got the memo that my desk was in a new location. I hope they get everything done fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have walked past the door to my new room EVERY TIME THIS WEEK. I think I get my desk back by Tuesday, so hooray!

      Delete
  3. Oh man. I hate when things that are relocated or re-done or anything. It's like, can't you just magically do it all in one night and not inconvenience me? It drives me nuts when I go to the supermarket at night and they always have that one area I really need to get to cordoned off for waxing (and the smell!) or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was able to be at my desk starting yesterday!!! Finally. Messing up my routine really makes me cranky :( So many times I just don't get things on my list at the grocery store if they take too long to stock and get out of the way... guess I didn't need carrots anyway...

      Delete