Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday Confessions 1-3-15

The United States of Becky
I confess: I have spent the last week reading all the posts on a satire blog I just found. Then reading the thread on GOMI about it. It's amazing. It reminds me of someone that use to be in my life, hilarious for a fake person not so hilarious for a real life person, but either way... Check it out: My Three Angels
I confess: I'm really enjoying the cold weather because my kitties have been so cuddly :) Even Soya!
I confess: Finally finished Making a Murderer on Netflix. UGH SO MUCH OF ALL THE UGHS. So we are doing an emotional cleanse and watching Black Books.
I confess: Can someone please clean up my computer room for me? I have two weeks of laundry and piles and piles of paper and junk. The more I look at it the more annoyed I am and the less inclined I am to do anything about it. 

5 comments:

  1. I keep reading "OMG" type statements about this Making a Murderer thing but not wanting to read too much in case it's something I might want to watch at some point! Sound like it pissed everyone off though (or soemthing?!).I confess I've only dabbled in Black Books, I do love Dylan Moran and Bill Bailey though (presuming it's the British one you're watching and not some American remake?!) I will clean your computer room if you will take down my Christmas tree! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the making a murderer was super interesting the first three, but then you are like, wait, there are ten total episodes? how??? and then the fury and blood boil comes :( :( it was so hard for me to watch.

      british version! hope to god there isn't an american version, usually we don't do great tv remakes (it crowd, anyone?) from british shows. comedy styles are just so different!

      cleaning up other peoples messes is more fun, so deal ;) right now I have dumped all my junk off my desk into a bag which i am suppose to get to today. hmm. maybe. NO. BE STRONG HEATHER AND JUST DO IT.

      Delete
    2. Black Books is hilarious! I also enjoyed Spaced when it was on netflix.

      Delete
  2. I am about three episodes into Making a Murderer and don't know if I can bring myself to finish it. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to keep getting up and doing something. I was yelling at the tv and getting so upset! And the first three episodes are the LEAST frustrating!!!!!!

      Delete