Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday Confessions 1-24-16

The United States of Becky
I confess: The Shane's and I ended up wearing our Muse t-shirts all on the same day. Like, how does that even happen???

I confess: I have been seriously slacking on the home chore front. I just haven't been feeling it. Usually, I can get up and get all my cleaning done in a few hours and lately I've been dragging it over two days.

I confess: There are a ton of posts that I keep meaning to do (Vegas, anyone???) and have been slacking on those too. I've gotten really lazy and I don't know why.

9 comments:

  1. I have been really slacking on the chores front too, don't know why. Lazy I guess! Who/what are the Shanes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the Shanes! Ha, I sometimes forget if I have mentioned people in my posts or not. One Shane is my brother, other Shane is a friend of his since high school. Usually I refer to the other Shane by his last name, but trying to maintain some anonymity for them, ha ;)

      Delete
    2. Ok I thought it was a band or something! ;-0

      Delete
  2. I think it's the time of year. I've have a ton of ideas for posts but haven't been able to sit down and put them on "paper".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, let's hope this time of year passes quickly! my house is getting grimy around the edges ;)

      Delete
  3. ^What Meg said - I really think it's a time of year thing - even people who live in nicer climates have to be feeling a bit of a drag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i hate to complain because it really isn't that "bad" here but i'm ready for spring!!!

      Delete
  4. I'm not so good at chores no matter the time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've gotten really sloppy lately and i have no excuse! i don't have any kids or anything so what is going on i don't know.

      Delete