Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Festive Fuckery

Oh, yes, check this shit out. I've decked the halls out of my dining room. So much tackiness! I still didn't buy a tree (or a table...), but I'm okay with that. But look what I do have!
Garland // Target
Light Up Marquee Stocking Holders // Target
Personalized Stockings // Personal Creations
Gingerbread Advent Calendar // Hearth Song
Candle and Garland // I don't know
Snow Globe // Gift
Garland // Target
Light Up Globe // Ebay

The globe is a lot cooler in person, it alternates colors! It's a relic from the 60's/70's and its the epitome of tacky. Neil doesn't get it but I love it.
Even the bathroom has some holiday cheer!

8 comments:

  1. Ha ha your title filled me with festive mirth! I've always wanted to try the poo-pourri, Santa-Poo is awesome! I love your Advent calendar gingerbread house, can you put stuff in it? Your white pillar is crying out for some candy cane style wrapped lights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Originally i was planning on wrapping one of the garlands around the column but it was too heavy. But a candy cane stripe is genius! I think i may have some red ribbon...

      The advent calender has tiny liitle drawers, which i have alternated with little trinkets and slips of paper to indicate which gift to open for my husband. He cant wait till christmas to open gifts so I'm hoping this will work out!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Ooh red ribbon would be great!

      Delete
  2. So festive! We got our tree last week and I still haven't decorated it! I'm great at being a responsible adult!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, you still have time ;) Some people don't decorate until xmas eve so pretend that's what you are going for ;)

      Delete
  3. Very nice, you!
    I liked the title very much. :)
    You have nice decorations - do the cats leave them alone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so far! they haven't even seemed to notice. i need to go to the pet store to get some things for their stocking... i'm thinking bonito flakes and catnip :)

      Delete