Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday Confessions 11-29-15

The United States of Becky
I confess: I am 72% done with my Christmas shopping.

I confess: Some of that shopping was for me, though not included in the percent. Shopping for me is my favorite.

I confess: I bought some gifts FOR NEXT YEAR. Great deal, super cute. So, I'm like over 10% done shopping for Christmas 2016.

I confess: I am 41% done with wrapping my Christmas gifts.

I confess: I really did do the math and these are real numbers, folks. Except for the 10%. That is just a guess.

I confess: I am kind of phoning it in with confessions this week because I've been busy with cleaning, holiday prep, and packing. And when I say "busy" I mean like Heather busy, which includes lots of down time to watch tv and snuggle with the kitties and browse the internet.

8 comments:

  1. Hear hear! I bought myself a curling iron on what was supposed to be a Christmas shopping trip. You have to love yourself in order to love anyone else, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well if my "love" for myself this year is any indication, i'm ready to love the heck out of everyone else ;)

      i have a curling iron, but i think i must be a moron, because its so hard for me to wield. the straightener is not problem, but the curling iron i just don't know.

      Delete
    2. I'm so terrible with any styling implements. I brag to my husband, "I took out my hair dryer and I didn't cry once!"

      Delete
  2. Woah. Impressive! I am 0% done Christmas shopping. Well I bought myself a c.d. this week, that makes me 10% done buying myself presents?! I feel guilty buying myself things this time of year but then there are all of the bargains and I know what I like best and Santa doesn't come to my house anymore so it's all good?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to feel bad, but the older I get, the less gifts I get (which I'm fine with) so I feel it frees me up to play Santa for myself! Plus this friday had such good deals... the place I normally buy jeans was 50% off and free shipping. I'm only so strong! hahaha.

      Delete
  3. My favorite thing was that you're like "I did the math and these are the real numbers, people." :)
    And thank you for linking up on a week when you've been so busy. And "busy." :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, i felt i needed to add that cause im always saying random but specific percentages (im 97% sure, im 53% finished.... precise numbers amuse me)

      Delete