Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sunday Confessions: 11-1-15

The United States of Becky
I confess: I have had night sweats for the past few days. When I have these, it soaks through my shirt and whatever else I'm wearing and pools a bit on my chest (since I mostly sleep on my back). Neil jokes that I sweat pure glucose because it's so slimy. It's gross and I feel gross. Too much rich food and alcohol! 

I confess: I need to work on so many blog posts that I've started but I just haven't had the attention span to do it. Plus it's hot up here still. I just can't think when it's hot.

I confess: I did not floss while on vacation.


I confess: I got waxed for the first time last week, and it really wasn't too bad!


I confess: My family is so weird. My youngest sister likes to vague-book and fake drama llama it up (ugh the worst I know) and our Aunt (whom I haven't seen since I was 12?) is friends with us on Facebook and took what my sister posted at face value, told our Grandma, who told our other sister, who told our mom, who then told my brother to ask me to verify the information. Whut.


8 comments:

  1. I get night sweats a lot. But everywhere. I don't know how to explain it. For me, it's because of night terrors, so there is just sweat everywhere - but I probably sweat the most in the night from my head and it collects in my lower back. I HATE it. The one thing worse than waking up in the morning and feeling groggy and "I want to go back to bed," is waking up with that sticky "just hose me down" feeling.

    So...the waxing...is this a bikini wax or other? At the risk of TMI, I have never had a bikini wax. I have to admit that I'm curious about how it goes and what they do and....well, all the things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sweat is a full body thing too, where i'm like, i'm pretty sure my hair was dry when i fell asleep.... i'm glad I don't get it all of the time! For me, I figured out it's a calorie thing, I can't eat a lot/heavy things before I go to sleep. So I don't eat as much dessert as I use to :/ cause by the time I remember it's "too late" and its not (always) worth the risk of sweating.

      Maybe I should do a quick post on the waxing? It's not much, but I can go through my whole experience :)

      Delete
    2. You should do a waxing post. It will likely drive traffic to your blog, just like the G-string post. :)

      Delete
    3. I second the request for a waxing post!!!

      Delete
    4. lols! well, then looks like i have a post to write ;)

      Delete
  2. OMG Vaguebooking is the WORST, esp. when it's people you actually care about doing it so you get sucked into the drams. I should have got a bikini wax, I did a diy job which meant I had to buy a skirted suit while on vacation to hide the bikini line massacre, ugh! ;-0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister is guilty of a few more facebook crimes: posting more than 10 times a day and posting more than 10 times IN A ROW.

      i tried to wax myself and it did not go well at all, wax everywhere :/

      Delete