Tuesday, September 8, 2015

What I Wore: Polka Dot Skirt


Cardigan // Old Navy
Tank Top // Old Navy
Skirt // Ebay (old)*
Shoes // H&M

(I have since thrown out the cardigan. I love the color, the sleeve length, and that it's light weight, but it's just so weirdly baggy in the front. I am on the lookout for a replacement.)

I call this my "Disney Princess" pose ;)


*when I say "old" I mean this skirt is about ten years old. I found this photo I took of myself wearing it before I even met my husband (and yes, I've been doing the same double bun thing for more than a decade now. Shh.):
I took this photo by hanging the webcam from a ceiling fan and using the cordless mouse in my hand that isn't pictured. I'm also sitting on the dining room table. That kitty is one of my mom's that sadly passed away a few years ago. She was my favorite :(








6 comments:

  1. Super cute skirt! (and buns, I used to do this too!) I am a bit scared of Ebay for clothes, it's not like you can return stuff. But I guess if you know a brand and size that fit, etc. Like the Disney Princess Pose, I may have to steal that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't purchased any clothes from ebay in forever. the last thing i bought was the hat for my costume last year. i use to be on ebay all of the time! it's dangerous :)

      please do steal the pose! it was making me laugh :)

      Delete
  2. Love the disney princess pose and also the bottom one...I don't really have a fancy webcam or anything, just the little camera that came attached in the laptop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to figure out poses and stuff still :) The first one is me trying out the three photos in a row thingy so I decided to twirl and see how that would come out. Needs work ;)

      Delete
  3. Fashion posts can be so awkward to take! I don't know how fashion bloggers do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know either! Especially the ones who take photos out in public! I feel weird enough doing it in the privacy in my own bedroom.

      Delete