Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday Confessions 8-23-15

The United States of Becky
Husband and I made a pretty big decision that didn't really feel that big. I really thought I'd have more of a reaction to it, but since I didn't, I know it was the right choice.

Also decided to start a savings account for my sister, I wish I started sooner. And I wish I could put more in it! Little by little, I guess.

Hung out with my turtle a little bit. He was okay with it the first time, cause I was busy doing something. He likes watching. The second time I laid on a towel and read next to him. He stayed next to me, but slowly started pulling his head in as I kept talking to him. Like a passive aggressive "shut up", hahaha.

Toki made a cute sing song purr when she woke up next to me on the couch. Like she was so happily surprised to see me :)

Finally finished painting the bathroom! Gosh that project took me forever. I wish it wasn't so hot, otherwise I would have finished a few weekends ago. Probably.


4 comments:

  1. Oh I want to see the turtle! What a nice idea for your sister, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i should post more photos of him, i'm so used to him i forget he is interesting :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh...need to see the bathroom pics and also...am so going to need more info on the big decision that wasn't that big. Turtle story made me laugh - totally just picturing it and him pulling his head in. And cats. Cats are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have to decide if I want to do a second coat or not, then yes, I will post a before/after! So technically I guess I'm not finished...
      Normally I don't like to vague post, so I will probably elaborate more next week!

      Delete