Stay on topic, Heather.
I'm going with the term gift stash. That seems like the best term for it? I might change my mind later, but that's what I'm going to call it right now.
My gift stash is:
- specific items that I have bought for a specific person, just their birthday/Christmas isn't here yet.
- items I bought on a really good sale.
- super cute items I just know I can add to another gift to give it a bit more oomph.
- items purchased because I was just $5 away from free shipping (otherwise I'd be paying $5 or up in shipping fees, so might as well get a tangible item out of it!).
- free bonus items that came with another item but I don't have a use for it.
- a lot of... things.
Do you have one? Do you have a name for it???