Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Garlic Order



We didn't go to the Garlic Festival this year, but we did order some things online because, garlic. I told Neil that we definitely have to go next summer, the shrimp scampi was so delicious! Anyhow, in the order that came was this hilarious little piece of paper. I don't know how many people take the time to read it, thinking it's another dumb and boring corporation statement, but this one is really hilarious.

(and I've figured out the scanner! with help with my resident IT guy of course)

3 comments:

  1. Wait. What do you mean you figured out the scanner? Like, the home one or a work one?
    I enjoyed this corporate flyer - good laugh. Garlic is the best. I was actually just eating garlic bread while checking up on bloglovin'. (Pretend I just did not admit that.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally thought of Scott Pilgrim with the garlic bread :)

      Work scanner? You mean the machine that decides to pull in the paper crooked for no reason, or turn up the corners, or jam up till I'm frustrated and tell it I wish it would die in a fire and that I hate it and it's like I don't give a fuck and then locks up on me? We are doing great.

      My home scanner is a dream now that I use it from the icon from the computer instead directly from the machine. It's like I love you! And I'm like, me too! Let's do this! And then there's like confetti and glitter and shit.

      Maybe not exactly like that, but you get the idea ;)

      Delete
    2. Okay, I don't think I fully understand the icon thing, but I'm glad it's working out for you. I definitely know the confetti and glitter feeling when you figure something out.

      Delete