Thursday, July 9, 2015

WIW: Avengers Age of Ultron

Yes I am a dork and I like to wear shirts that correspond with the film I am going to watch.

Yes this post is hella late cause that movie came out ages ago.

Yes I need to figure out how to pose for outfit photos. Or not, cause how many am I really going to do, and these make me laugh ;)
The best part of this shirt is the back! It's got a cool little chiffon insert with a comic graphic on it. LOVE IT.
Marvel Tank: JcPenny's 
Skinny Jeans: Hollister
Shoes: Vans

I also made goody bags for my friends!

6 comments:

  1. That is a cool shirt. And please, whatever you do, don't "learn how to pose" because the poses you already do are way better than anything learned. I like that you said "hella." I haven't heard that one since Cartman was saying it all the time in that one episode. And in the No Doubt song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds like a plan ;) I will keep posing like me cause that's the easiest.

      i think me saying "hella" is like when you say "wicked" :) i never hear that word! i don't say hella as often, cause its more a young norcal person word (and i am progressively getting less young), but it does come out here and there.

      Delete
  2. That shirt is awesome but you are right the back really makes it! Love the goodie bags too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love making goodie bags and i make up reasons to put ones together, like movies :) I make them for my coworkers all the time. Luckily I just have a few girls in my office otherwise this would become a very expensive habit. I've been doing this since my early twenties when I worked retail.

      Delete
  3. My husband just walked past me as I was reading this and asked, "Is that the potato girl?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA YES!!!! i am the potato girl :) :) :)

      Delete