Thursday, July 16, 2015

beckys questions

Becky had some questions at the end of her Liebster post and I thought I would answer them because I love doing that sort of thing:
  1. If you had to move to a non-English speaking country, which one, and why? I would move to Japan. I think the culture and food is so interesting, even though learning the language would be tough. I have plans to visit one day though!
  2. What is your favorite holiday food? (Any holiday.) Hmm, I guess Baileys probably doesn't count as a food or is really holiday specific, but I do buy myself a bottle around Christmas time. Then promptly drink it too quickly. Too quickly=a glass every evening. Normally I only drink on Friday/Saturdays, but not if I have baileys!
  3. What is your favorite horror movie franchise? I don't think I have one? I'm not much of a horror fan, I prefer dark comedies like Tucker and Dale vs Evil. That movie is hilarious. But not a franchise.
  4. What is the wallpaper on your phone? Don't have one. I know! So boring! On my previous phone I think it was my cat, Tokidoki.
  5. What is the wallpaper on your computer? The one it came with: a blue wavy thing. I'm not looking at it hardly ever so I don't bother changing it.
  6. What is your most favorite comfort food? Potato skins! Those things are so lovely. I use to make those all the time when I was poor and living in that low income apartment because potatoes were cheap. And they are yummy and filling. I wouldn't always have sour cream (luxury item! lols) but I always had Parmesan cheese (the pre grated stuff in the plastic container) and green onions (I would chop and freeze them).
  7. If you were an animagi, what would you turn into? I had to look this up because I had no idea what an animagi was. I would turn into a house cat. Cats are amazing and have lots of abilities and are normal enough to be overlooked so you can be sneaky. I don't think I'd want to turn into anything with wings because heights scare me.
  8. What do you think of soda? Diet soda? (People seem to have very strong feelings on this subject.) I love soda. I don't typically buy it for me, usually just if I have guests over. And if there are some cans left over I will keep drinking it even though I know I should be drinking water. That's why I don't buy it for me! I always make the worst choice. If I go out to eat, I will almost always order a soda. Usually something clear, unless it's really early, then maybe a Dr. Pepper. Diet soda is the devil, just drink regular soda, guys.
  9. What is the last book you read (or are reading)? I just finished reading the Scott Pilgrim graphic novels. It's one of those things of watching the film first then reading the source material after... I liked the film version of Scott better. Still liked the books, the art and concept is really great.
  10. What is your favorite breakfast cereal? Frosted Mini Wheats all the way. I will buy the large size at Costco cause my husband and I will eat so much of it. But if I'm being more adult, I will usually buy Honey Nut Cheerios or Raisin Bran.
  11. Are there any foods you avoid for any reason? Allergies, vegan, chemicals, sugar, whatever, anything you avoid. I avoid fake sugar stuff. Mostly because of that horrid, bitter after taste. No sucralose! I've been toying with the idea of going pescatarian lately. Haven't really fleshed out that idea yet.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm...potato skins! Yum! Thanks for answering my questions. ;)

    ReplyDelete