Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Baby Shower Gift: Dr. Seuss

I was so pleased with how this gift came out! I think it should become my default gift for baby showers because it is so amazing. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but damn ya'll, if this just isn't the cutest thing. I love diaper bags that don't really scream "diaper bag", like, this tote can be used after you don't need to carry diaper things with you.
Dr. Seuss Diaper Bag
Diaper Changing Pad
Book Set
Sunglasses
Pacifier holder with pacifier
Dr. Seuss baby outfit

(All items purchased off of Amazon)

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Diaper bags shouldn't scream diaper bag, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a billion people in my life have been having babies lately. but i guess now that i've got my gift down pat, no more babies ;)

      Delete