Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Confessions 6-7-15

The United States of Becky
My kitchen is seriously lacking in healthy snacks right now. There has been a sugar explosion in the pantry! I feel really bad I didn't have anything healthy to offer my husband when the snackies hit. Must remedy this!

My baby kat has had it in her head that I need to wake up before the alarm and bites my feet and face until I comply. And it's not that she is even hungry! I put her breakfast in front of her (she doesn't always want to go downstairs for this so I have to go back upstairs to give it to her) and she won't eat it. She just wants me up. Screw you cat.

I started off with six watermelon seedlings and I am down to three. I forgot to ask my husband to water my garden while I was gone and two withered away. One had withered away on my watch the week before. I suck at growing watermelon.

4 comments:

  1. My dog Bandit is the same way. He'll get me up SUPER early even if he's not ready to go outside or eat breakfast. It's just because he wants some early morning ear scratches to start his day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Animals are so crazy self-centered but it's part of their charm ;) or so I tell myself. Last night was super hot and my cat felt that the foot of my side of the bed was her side to stretch out on and bit my feet every time I tried to stretch out. My husband had to chase her off with a pillow. She has her own space on the bed, she just wanted my space!

      Delete
  2. I have not had healthy snacks around, either. Isabelle dances on my hips or belly in the middle of the night until I scratch behind her ears and then leaves me alone. But she does it several times throughout the night. Cats, man.
    Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went grocery shopping... and bought more junk. Of the salty variety. So at least that balances the sweet? I'm not doing well in that department lately.

      Delete