Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday Confessions 6-21-15

The United States of Becky
Word Game
I started playing a word game on Facebook, and then my younger sister did as well. I like when people are playing the same game so that you can get extra lives and what-not. BUT THEN. I noticed that she was beating me on some of the levels. Normally not a big deal. But this is a word game. And words are not her thing. She spells "but" as "bu" in texting just because. She doesn't know how to spell and her vocabulary is limited and she uses words incorrectly all of the time. And in this game, I was actually trying to get three stars on each level instead of just barely passing with one. AHHHHHHHH. Yeah, I got annoyed and then had to go back to the levels that she managed to get a higher score and try to beat that. So petty and so awful of me. I finally decided this was silly. After I really couldn't beat her score on one level. How did you get 15000 points!!!!

Micro Penis
My husband and I went out to eat on Monday night to avoid some traffic (sometimes it's really backed up and it's just better to find a close place to eat then spend all that time in traffic) and we headed to one of our favorite places: Red Robin (seriously, those fries ya'll). Conversation is going as it goes then for whatever reason I bring up that I read an article of micro penises. Or more specifically, an interview with a guy that has a micro penis. I think I'm banned from initiating conversation. UNSUBSCRIBE was my husbands response. Well, after I kept talking about it. because I was a bit frustrated; the article wasn't really about HIS penis, more about his sex life. Like, they didn't even ask about the size of his member till THE MIDDLE OF THE INTERVIEW. How is that not the first question. And even then, super vague. Quarter of an inch? Ok, but what's the diameter? Is it like a button? A piece of macaroni? What's the ball situation? I need answers! How is this about his micro penis when I am left with no idea about his micro penis! Interview fail.


normally I try to do 3 confessions but i think that's enough for today ;)

6 comments:

  1. WAIT so you're saying that the micro penis questions are still unanswered? I'm literally googling it RIGHT NOW because I have to know. I don't consider myself an over-sharer at all, but. If something's worth talking about, let's talk about all of it, right? Right.

    "Unsubscribe." Ha, ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not been brave enough to google it just yet, i don't know if i want to SEE it, i just want to KNOW about it, if that makes sense. I don't consider myself an over-sharer either but I just got stuck on that interview, just too much unanswered! My poor husband :)

      He's been on a subscribe/unsubscribe kick with my conversation topics. I'M NOT A REDDIT FORUM, GUY.

      Delete
  2. Pmsl! But I know what you mean about the morbid curiosity factor. Is probably a guy's worst nightmare though so I can see why he could not deal(esp. During dinner 😂).

    I get competitive at Words With Friends, especially with family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had never come across an article about that before and my interest was piqued! hahahaha, my poor husband.

      Delete
  3. Well, when the title of the confession part is: Micropenis and then the first sentence is "My husband and I went out to eat on Monday..." I lol'd so hard!
    I read the link at PopSugar and he also mentions how he can't get an erection. :( I googled micropenis images (it wasn't very helpful) but the "closest" thing I can imagine, based on the article and the images (the ones that had actual information) it's probably a case of androgen insensitivity syndrome, since he can't get hard. Totally guessing. I am having a guilt attack for talking about this guy in my comments and speculating on his medical & penis life...but well. There you go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wasn't sure how to lead into the topic... so i'm glad it got a laugh ;)
      I was too scared to google it! I don't want to SEE it, I just want to KNOW about it. But thanks for doing the heavy lifting for me! I was imagining that he could still feel something, just that the blood vessels were stunted/not there to facilitate an erection. I have really put too much thought into this. He did do an interview, and talked extensively about his sex life, so I'm sure he is fine with it. We are not making fun of him! We're just curious!

      Delete