Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Confessions 5-10-15

Sunday Confessions

This weeks confessions:

I have 139 blog posts in draft. Some are just titles/ideas, some are a little bit more fleshed out. Some just need photos... I'm really good at starting things, just not necessarily seeing them through. Man, if I did manage to get them all done, I'd be set for a year! 

And on that note, I have all of December for this year planned out. Not done mind you, but a full month of ideas. But not really anything planned for the rest of the year. You know, aside from all the stuff in draft. But those aren't really month specific. Let's see if I actually get those done though... you know, my track record and all.

There's a blue jay in my backyard that attacked one of my cats the other day. It was trying to protect its nest... I laughed SO HARD. Now I know why my cats have been a little shy about going outside... Sorry kitties, but that is hilarious. Poor birdie has no idea you guys are no threat!





6 comments:

  1. That is too awesome about the blue jay! Go birdies! And 139 posts in draft? I have like, 2 in draft and most of them are just one sentence long. And December...whoa, go you, girl! The only thing I have planned for December is going to the theater to see The Force Awakens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get too excited, I have the december posts in idea form... just nothing really fleshed out. I do hope I manage to get them done though, that would be a blog accomplishment!
      And yeah, i have way too many in draft. I just look at them and go... I should finish that (or start that) and then I don't.
      And I think my husband has the same december plans as you :) We went to see Avengers and almost every preview they showed he wanted to go see.

      Delete
  2. I have a couple of birds who like to hang out in the backyard and harass my dog. It's funny to watch a 100lbs freak out about a bird that barely weighs a pound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my cats are not hunters of any kind, they like to pretend, until the moment happens and they have no clue what to do. one of my cats got into a tussle with a squirrel and the squirrel seemed like it was winning.

      Delete
  3. I always feel kind of guilty laughing at my cats when they're upset, but the things that upset them always seem to be SO ridiculous. One of my cats is terrified of the vents in the floor, even when there's nothing coming out of them. And if he sees a mouse he cries loud enough to wake up a person to come catch it.

    Although. If a blue jay attacked me, I'd probably freak out too. And I'd definitely use it as an excuse to not leave my house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i feel bad for laughing at my cats sometimes but they can be such dorks! My husband and I are getting a little tired of the blue jay couple, they are squawking so much. My husband went out and chased it out of our yard this morning, but if it started dive bombing me then I would avoid that side of the yard too. I'll just hide on the other side with my dorky cats :)

      Delete