We broadened the choices and decided he would probably start off as an anti-hero type like Dead Pool, then start being a villain like Loki. Cause you know, power mad. So then I asked him who I would be. He paused a bit, then said: Squirrel Girl. Whut. Apparently she is a real character and he didn't just make it up.
He starts to list her "powers" (which some MAKE NO SENSE) and said that even though she is totally ridiculous, she actually has beat some of the more powerful characters, like wolverine. Seriously??? There is no way in real life that a squirrel would beat a wolverine.
Her special attributes/skills:
- Buck teeth for chewing through wood (um, squirrels don't chew through wood that I know of?)
- A prehensile squirrel tail (squirrel tails are NOT prehensile)
- Speaks/Understands the squirrel language
- Super human strength and agility (can leap several stories high)
- Enhanced sense of smell
- Retractable knuckle spikes in addition to sharp claws
I decided to try my hand at re-imagining her look. How hard could it be? Pretty hard actually, since this is NOT the sort of thing I draw. Really, nothing is really what I draw since I'm out of practice but this is really out of my realm of expertise. I stopped trying after awhile. It was just coming out just awful. I wanted to draw her with a top that had a hoodie with ears on it, pants, and a utility belt/bag that went around her waist and attached at the leg. It was not coming out the way I wanted. So I drew a squirrel instead. It's at the top because it's the superior drawing.