Monday, May 4, 2015

Music List

TheUnitedStatesOfBecky did a post listing some of her favorite songs corresponding with her blog title. Seemed like a fun exercise, so I decided to copy her :) I'm sure she doesn't mind.

I went into my spotify to help me out here... And this turned out to be a lot more work than I thought, so much searching youtube and linking! Also, I really didn't have very many songs starting with the letter 'O'...

i just wanna by afrojack
take my place by lily allen
soda pop by robbie williams

like a G6 by far east movement
i fink u freeky by die antwoord
knock 'em out by lily allen
everything is awesome by tegan and sara

angel of the morning by juice newton

perfume by britney spears
only happy when it rains by garbage
turn on billie by the pierces
american life by primus
they by jem
one week by barenaked ladies

Let me know what you think! My husband says what I choose to listen to is weird sometimes :) I listen to a lot of upbeat music because I usually only listen to it when I'm folding laundry. I need to figure out how to work the new radio Neil bought for the living room so I can listen to stuff when I do other chores...

Wanna find more music you like? I've been messing around with this site: gnoosic.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out - and I really dug your list! Only Happy When it Rains - hell yeah, great song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for bothering to click on the links :) there were some favorites i wanted to add but didn't start with the appropriate letters... so another post idea for another time.

      Delete
  2. I love that whole Garbage album - makes me feel all nostalgic about the '90's......ahhhhh, plaid <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know its cliche to think the music that was around when you went to high school is the best... but 90's rocks ;)

      Delete