Thursday, March 19, 2015

Vegas (The Hand Sculptures!)

So anyone following me on Instagram knows that I became infatuated with these two hand sculptures in the hotel room. They were just too awesome to leave alone! My husband was getting a little frustrated with how often I kept moving them. They were a bit hefty and he was concerned I was going to break something. A reasonable concern...but nothing broke :)
Of course I had to try to locate them online to purchase. I wasn't surprised at the price, but still disappointed. They run about $450 each. There is a long list of other items my home needs before I add these things, and yes, I will be adding them. Eventually. I don't care that my husband thinks they are ugly and weird. Sometimes you just have to put your foot down and buy some hands ;)
Hopefully they will still be available when I have the funds!
...and no one can say I have problems amusing myself ;)

3 comments: