Thursday, February 12, 2015

♥Valentine Week♥ Day 6

So even though you could celebrate today with a free kiss, I found some lovely kiss signs off of Etsy that I wanted to share:
I've kissed some guys that were just awful at it, so a kiss sign would have been much more welcomed! I'm sorry, if you are not a good kisser, I'm just not going to be that into you. One of my coworkers even admitted to me that she broke up with a guy solely because he was an awful kisser! Are kisses important to you too?

4 comments:

  1. Kissing IS important! I have dated guys who sucked at it and guys who were great at it. I definitely think it's hard to get "into the mood" or feel sexy, romantic, or even really connected to someone if they suck at kissing. Because if they suck the whole time you're focused on that, instead of the person. Where if they are a good kisser, you just lose yourself in it. So yeah. I guess my whole stance on that is kissing = very important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my husband is an awesome kisser, when i let him kiss me the first time (i was officially single at that point, i swear!) i was so surprised. the guy i was with before was so awful i refused to kiss him even though we dated for 7-8 months. i was really trying to make it work but i just couldn't stand him. what was i thinking. past heather was really dumb.

      Delete
  2. OMG, kissing is one of THE most important things. Ugh, I dated a guy that was a terrible kisser - needless to say, it didn't last long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one reason why my relationship with the guy I was with before my husband didn't work out... I ended up just avoiding kissing him for the duration of the relationship! He would have to sneak attack kiss me since I was so adamant about not kissing him. That should have been a wake up call for me but I was persistent that the relationship HAD to work. So dumb.

      Delete