Found a link to an article "24 Things Women Should Not Wear After 30" and seeing as I'm a thirty-something year old gal, I had to click on it. Tell me what I'm doing wrong internet!
As it turns out, I'm only wearing 5 out of 24 of the offending items, so not as bad as I thought. Here are my wardrobe sins according to this list:
24. Graphic Tees: You can pry those from my cold, dead hands. Not going to give those up any time soon! I will be 80 years old and still sporting these. In fact, my husband just bought me a new one from a site he just found, super excited over it! And it was only $11 :)
18. Over-sized Sunglasses: I like sunglasses that cover a good portion around my eyes, I feel it gives better sun coverage! Not sure exactly what constitutes "oversize" in this case though.
8. American Eagle: But I love their boot-cut jeans! They come in a short inseam!
6. Old Sneakers: My converse will go through all the stages of worn. Not sorry.
2. Abercrombie & Fitch: Really? This is my other go to for jeans! Taking away all of my options here.
Once I find a clothing store that has jeans that fit me the way I like, and are in a "reasonable" price range, I'm not really interested in trying to keep finding new jeans. Already spending $40 on a pair of jeans on sale from A&F seems expensive. Jeans from other, more "grown up" places can get so pricey!
Anybody else wearing items they "shouldn't" be wearing?