Monday, October 6, 2014

Loot Crate September 2014 Galactic


  •  Tribble Plush (Exclusive)
  • Alien Re-Action Figure (1 of 5)
  • Pop Rocks (Blue Razz)
  • Science Fiction Vinyl Figure (Exclusive Mal Figure)
  • Firefly Bank Robbery Money
  • Star Wars Arcade Magnet
  • Star Wars Poster
  • Bonus Digital Loot (Dark Horse Comics)
My husband signed up for six months of Loot Crate. This is his third box, I didn't even think to document them until this one. This one had so much cool stuff! Any items that he doesn't really want from the boxes we've been tossing into a Halloween box, to give out to the trick or treaters. 

Apparently one lucky looter gets a large box, which is worth over 1000 dollars. My husband hasn't been the lucky one yet much to his disappointment. He loves all of his boxes any way, he gets so excited opening them. I like that they seem to always have a theme. I will document the rest of his boxes, really don't know why I laxed on that.

Last month he got the cutest little groot! I didn't really think I was into "geeky" things before my husband, but I guess I am! Of course, I don't think I would have gotten into Firefly or watched The Guardians of the Galaxy without his influence.



6 comments:

  1. I came to check up on anything I missed over here....guess I haven't missed anything, lol.....my blog looks about the same....I'm hoping for some refreshing ideas come January.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really don't know what happened! I have a few blog posts started but not finished, but I hope to start again come January.

      Delete
  2. OMG! What a fun box! Maybe I gotta sign up for that one -- that loot is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say all of the boxes he has gotten from Loot Crate have been pretty awesome! I have a few subscription boxes I want to try out (trying to decide between a cat one and a candy one right now, so hard!), I'm really loving this monthly surprise box trend :)

      Delete
  3. I know quite a few people who would LOVE this!

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If my husband hadn't signed up for this box, I would have! I think I'm going to convince him to renew his subscription when it runs out.

      Delete