Tuesday, September 16, 2014

This Looks Edible: Flickr

Okay so what was I thinking? That I could try to manage TWO BLOGS when I pretty much abandoned my first blog for the whole entire summer???


So I have moved my bento photos to my flickr account.


TOO MUCH SOCIAL MEDIA TO KEEP TRACK OF #firstworldproblems

And if my lunches make you have the sadz that your lunch is lacking, here is a site that I love because it represents the lunches that I DON'T take photos of. 

Trust me though, if you don't see a photo of my lunch that is because it was a pathetic one not worth documenting. There are so many. Too many...

Here is a wonderful example from that site:
Hahaha, they are even eating it OUT OF THE CAN. Cold, I'm assuming? I feel better, thanks random person :)

4 comments:

  1. My first reaction to the tomato soup picture was, that looks like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, with the goldfish yes, but cold??? I can't get behind that.

      Delete
  2. Sad desk lunch made me happy and feel a little less pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right??? It's so awesome that way :) :)

      Delete