Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Junk be gone!

In case you guys thought my whole home was clean and lovely... It isn't. So much junk! How do you like my brick stacking skills? Yeah, it's pretty awesome ;)

I'm hoping to get all of this gone by next spring. We shall see! I really just want to hire people to come and do all the work. My husband isn't in too much of a hurry though. Its all on the side of the house where we can ignore it... well. At least he can. 

Most of this junk came with the house, kind of a downside to getting a deal?

2 comments:

  1. LOL Hey, it could be a lot worse. You could have a broken fridge and a saggy couch in your front yard. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh i know! though i think my neighbors would not be happy about that! good thing they can't see my backyard. i'm sure my dirt patch front yard irritates them enough ;) yes, i'm THAT neighbor, but i don't care :)

      Delete