Monday, September 29, 2014

Concert: Katy Perry 2014

 
 I have only been to rock/metal/punk concerts before this one, this was my very first pop concert. I wasn't sure what to expect, I was mostly afraid of being too old! But luckily there were a ton of moms there with their daughters. It was a bit weird to be waiting in line with 99 percent females! My poor husband :)
My husband did say he got us some awesome seats, but I really wasn't expecting the seats that we ended up getting. They had to get rid of part of a row for the stage, so ended up being to the side instead of in the middle. This worked out great though, since we were able to see the front and side part of the stage. I was thinking I would have someone in front of me, but nope! Clear shot to Katy!
Since my husband is a huge man, he sat down for the whole concert so the young girls behind him would be able to see. So sweet! The lady next to him noticed and patted him on the knee and told him how awesome that was. Then she said "Don't worry, you'll get some pussy later". He didn't know how to respond to that so he just laughed and tried to pretend he didn't hear what he thought he just heard.

There was always so much going on that I didn't even feel any lull to the show when she was changing costumes. I was wondering how that would be accomplished. And she did change for almost every song!

If Katy Perry comes to the Bay Area again, I will be buying tickets. The show was amazing! There was so much production value that I feel the tickets were really worth it. If you like Katy Perry anyways.
To see all the photos, go to my Flickr account and click on the Katy Perry album. I felt like it would be too many to put here!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome seats!!! Hell yeah! So glad you had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband really surprised me with this. I put the ticket stub up at work next to my nin stub and a girl i work with was so surprised. She said "just when you think you know someone you find out they like katy perry!" lols

      Delete
  2. i like it all
    katy perry is so amazing
    love her

    GreatTickets

    ReplyDelete