Saturday, May 10, 2014

Caturday: Izze and My Jeans

She has such a bad habit of sharpening her claws on my jeans. I don't know why she thinks this is okay! It's super annoying, especially when she tries to do it to my new jeans. So not cool.

Normally I try to prevent her, but for photos sake (and I was wearing older jeans) I let her. I think it stems from when she was a kitten and I would let her climb me like a tree. Once she got older (and heavier!), I had to get her to stop. So I guess this is my fault. Damn.

2 comments:

  1. Cats. :) I The turtle's progress is cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was taking the photos (which I shouldn't have, I need to keep scolding her for doing this), I didn't even notice that the turtle was in the shot :) Adds something extra though!

      Delete