Saturday, February 1, 2014

Caturday: Wonderful View

 The sunrise has been super gorgeous from the window in my computer room. I don't know why I have been obsessing over the sky lately! The only thing I can think of is that for a month or so, I was leaving the house when it was kind of dark, and leaving work when it was completely dark. It's just so wonderful to see light! But also I feel it has just been a lovely color show.
These were taken a few different mornings. Such a wonderful way to start the day!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful mornings! I love when cats watch what's happening outdoors...my cats like to get excited when leaves fall in Autumn or they get ridiculously excited when a clump of snow falls off the roof. Because....something moved? They watch the sun rise and the squirrels jumping around in the trees and of course, in the spring, their favorite thing, the birdies singing. Isabelle wants to be "friends" with all the birdies.
    I've been obsessed with the evening sky here. Dusk is coming at 5, 5:30 now instead of 4PM, so we're all like "Yay! The days are getting longer!" It gets desperate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having cats in my life! They are just so cute how they interpret their world :)

      I kind of wish it would snow here just to see what one of my cats would do, she growled and hissed at the rain the other day, she was so mad! Going outside is one of her favorite things to do.

      I am so use to daylight I'm spoiled :) So just having a month of "darkness" is kind of sucky. Yay for sunshine!

      Delete