Monday, February 10, 2014

Bento Blog Titles?

I am planning on switching over my bento posts to their own blog. I feel like I am starting to do enough of them to warrant their own space... I will still keep the tab on top, but it will link you to the new site. That's the plan anyway. 
But first things first:
I need help coming up with a title!

My first idea was obvious:
its like a bento
This is not a great title though because they ARE bentos. If someone just came across my bento blog, and not through my original blog, that title will make no sense. Plus in my head I keep reading in a stereotyped italian accent. No bueno.

My next idea makes me laugh, but I know some people are offended by curse words:
it's bento, bitch
Get it? Lols. I'm not even a huge Britney fan, so I don't know if that would be appropriate.

Here are some other ideas:
  • work it bento
  • work lunch bento
  • sayanara bento
  • i want bento
  • go bento
  • what about lunch?
  • the lunch project
  • grown up lunch
  • grown up bento: the problem is they are not always so "grown up". Gummy bears anyone?
  • out to lunch: synonym for "crazy" as well so I don't want to set up expectations of wacky lunches
  • the lunch curator
  • super awesome bento: funny, but I don't want to over sell my lunches. they are mostly mediocre.
  • i know bento: again, this sounds a bit pompous
  • average lunch
  • this looks edible: too depreciative? 
I want a title that is a bit fun, not too bland, but has "staying power". I don't want to be embarrassed by it later.


Titles that I'm leaning towards:
it's bento, bitch
go bento
the lunch curator
what about lunch
this looks edible

I need input! Tell me what you like, what you hate, and ideas of your own. Even after finding a blog name, it will take me awhile to get it together, I'm hoping to be finished with it by the end of spring :) I am going to try wordpress this time.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! That title makes me giggle for whatever reasons :D

      Delete
  2. What a great idea - you do do a fair amount of bento posts, so that's great. Um....I like "it's bento, bitch!" and "this looks edible" the best, so far. :) Can't wait to see what you put together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for putting your vote in! I don't know why I always keep starting new projects :) I should probably spend this time doing yard work and stuff...

      Delete
  3. My favorite is "it's bento, bitch" and my second favorite is "this looks edible"

    Your bento boxes are epic, BTW. So glad you're giving them a space of them own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks :) I have really been enjoying putting them together. Just need to work on doing them more often! This takes more planning and less laziness so we shall see :)

      Those are my two favorite titles as well, but I think I'm going for the "this looks edible" one because sometimes I link on mommy/kiddy bento linkups.

      Delete