Thursday, January 16, 2014

Wasting my time on the Internet...

Kickstarter: Hoodsie
Somehow, without feeties, these don't scream "I have issues that are bordering on infantilism" and are something I would love to cozy up in. If I wasn't on a spending freeze, I would totally donate.

What do other people think about you major?
I love lists and getting to know other peoples thoughts on things, so this was intriguing to me! I agree with most of the list as well! Disappointed it didn't have Nutrition or Health on there. Plus: what does fuzzy-ish mean? (Listed on the Human Biology major)

My family has this little statue by Wallendorf Schaubach
I want it, but so do all my other sisters. My great grandmother had purchased it for a small amount and use to go back to the shop to see the price increase and take joy in her investment. I am thinking I am just going to have to buy my own; it's not as sentimental but I really just love the piece. I really don't like collecting junk, but I think I wouldn't mind making this my art collection! The juxtaposition of the glossy with the matte porcelain is awesome.

More on ebay, how adorable are these pants??? I would love to find a sailor inspired pair of shorts as well.

Podcast: Today I found out
So far I have only listened to the one about the family that was isolated for 40 years. Loved it!

6 comments:

  1. Haha that Hoodsie is hilarious! Wonderful roundup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about the gold lame version they have, that one is scary :)

      Delete
  2. I like that for my major, chemical engineering, and Robert's major, linguistic anthropology, it actually says a gender, but I do feel Robert does want to go into teaching which is great because they have holidays and summer off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aside from the gender, I think those two majors do describe you two well!

      A big bonus to the education field is all the time off. it leaves time for other hobbies/jobs and family.

      Delete
  3. Those pants are super cute! I love the pin-up girl/vintage '40's look. I keep telling myself that if I actually manage to get back to my goal weight/size that I'll reward myself with a pin-up girl photo shoot. Hasn't happened yet.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pin up shoot would be awesome! I'm too shy and self-conscience do to anything like that :)

      I am drawn to a lot of retro-styled clothing so I think once I am off my spending freeze I might try to add a few retro touches to my wardrobe.

      Delete